Tuesday, October 27, 2009

DJ Hero Impressions


Well I was out tonight hanging out with a couple of friends, just driving around town browsing stores.(had nothing better to do) Decided to go to ToysR'us because one of the two friends had to get something for his sister for her upcoming birthday. Well to my surprise they had a DJ Hero Demo set up, I was intrigued...

15 Seconds into the first song...I was HOOKED!

DJ Hero is a nice breath of fresh air to the genre, the song mixes are great, the gameplay is new, well sure it's just a "Spin"(pun intended) on the scrolling button pressing in unison gameplay we know, but it did take a bit to get use to. The Crossfader was the hardest part to get use to, think of it as a double strum, but don't always have to use it lol.

All in All, I liked the game alot, sure with all these AAA titles coming out right now it could be over shadowed but come holidays when I get some extra cash, that baby's mine.

DJ Hero is a game published by Activision and is out now on PS3/X360/Wii

No comments:

Post a Comment