Friday, November 6, 2009

Game Impressions: Dragon Age:Origins



Tonight I was hanging out with a bud, and after we watched the (Godawful) movie Orphan, I asked if I could play Dragon Age for a bit(he had bought it the other day). So I booted the game up on his 360, skipped the stuff to the menu, and started editing my character. I chose a Human Rogue, we had a few laughs with the editor, making a big mouth and oddly placed, resembling a Orangutan. Then watched the intro into my story and started into the game with a short conversation. Now, this game is built like Mass Effect where, there is a lot of talking. A few minutes though I got into a battle with my pet dog, which I aptly named, Scrappy Deu(joke on dark age spelling). After a lil walk, and more talking, got into the games first serious part, the castle was being attacked(who could have saw that coming?).

Now, that's all I played,because it was getting late, but from what I played the game is a pretty solid RPG(I know it's a lot like Mass Effect, but I couldn't stand Mass Effect, played it for a few hours and quit). I have enough money to buy 1 game right now, even though I enjoyed the game,
I'm still on the fence of buying this game or Demon's Souls. But if you own Demon's Soul's and are looking for another RPG, one that will last you Hoooooouuuurrsss, then Dragon Age: Origins is a pretty good choice.

Dragon Age: Origins is a game Published by EA.
Demon's Souls is a game Published by Atlus USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment